Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Unexpected Kindness.

Well yesterday was just a normal day at work until a lovely woman named Fiona called in to buy some stuff after I'd recommended some goodies for her last time.
We got talking about the clothing I was wearing and about vintage styles and how much I loved the 1950's, Fiona told me that she does promotions for cafe's/bars and that she would call me if she ever did a 50's night/pin up and needed someone which was awesome!
We then got talking about the motown night on at the villa and I said how much I wanted to go to the Buddy Holly winter dance party next month Fiona said 'Why dont you go?' and I told her that I just can't afford it at the moment. The next thing I knew Fiona was handing me £40 for me and my husband to go, I told her I couldnt accept money but nonetheless she didn't back down. Thankyou so much Fiona if you are reading this but I need to give you your money back I really should not have accepted it at work I could have had a right mouthful from my boss if anyone had seen that.

On another note, today I baked a Rhubarb and Apple crumble for the first time ever and it was absolutely delicious if I do say so myself hehe
I love baking after a hard day at work, it makes me feel so calm and content!

Also, for some reason I've been getting so many compliments recently. I'm going to end up having a  massive ego by the end of the month!

Anyway I'm going to go put my hair in rollers and watch some Torchwood before bed

Au Revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment