Saturday, August 14, 2010

Manx Royal Show

So today I went to the Manx Royal Agricultural Show in Sulby.
There were some amazing sights to be seen but yet the people couldn't seem to keep their eyes off me, it seems that people in the Isle Of Man aren't used to the vintage look but I'm not going to lie I loved the attention, it made me feel like a movie star.
The most amazing points of the show for me were the vintage cars and tractors, omg they were fabulous and I had to get my photo taken with some of them here you are:
 My husband also pointed out an amazing car called 'The Moriarty' it was gorgeous and ultimately reminded me of Sherlock Holmes and one of my friends Jade.

All in all we had a lovely day and the weather was fantastic now time to put my feet up and relax.

Au revoir.

1 comment:

  1. MORIARRRRRTY

    love it

    i'll be there next year and we'll 50's it up together ok dokes
    ◕‿◕ xX

    ReplyDelete