Sunday, August 22, 2010

Busy busy busy.

Sorry I haven't written in a while, my parents came over for a visit this weekend which was amazing because I haven't seen them in a month.
We spent time at the Manx Museum and we went to The Sound for lunch which was really nice, I got to show them the sights of the Isle Of Man and got to wave at the Fairy Bridge.
Unfortunately, they went home this morning so I've got to wait a few weeks until I see them again.

I've been working all day today and I am so tired but that didn't stop me making a full sunday dinner from scratch, which if I do say so myself was fabulous!

I get paid in about a week so with my money after bills have been taken out is going on some new stockings and a new dress for my cousin in law's wedding next month and maybe a sewing machine.
I want to make some new bits and bobs and maybe alter some of my clothes to make them more unique.

Anyway, time to read some Terry Pratchett!

Au Revior.

No comments:

Post a Comment