Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The male population

Okay, I'm going to have a teeny bit of a rant here.
One question that I need to ask is, Why don't men dress and look they way they used to?
If you look at men in the fifties you will see that most of the time they dressed very smart and kept their hair and clothes in check. I would love men to dress like this these days and also I would love men to treat women like ladies and look after us and pull our chairs out at dinner and open our car doors and dance with us.
I want men to be like they were in the movies!

Sorry, I know I shouldn't complain but I can't help it. I love my husband more than anything but sometimes I would love to be treated like the ladies in the fifties were.

Buddy Holly comes to mind!

Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment