Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Work and Photographs.


Hey there everyone!
I have a massive love of photography and two days ago I had a bit of a crisis in life of what I wanted to do and what would make me happy.
After talking to one of my friends Chris I decided instead of thinking about what I wanted to do and constantly wandering about where my life would be if I'd just done what I wanted I decided to do something about it. So yesterday, I went to the Isle of Man college to meet some friends on their lunch hour. Whilst there I decided to have a chat with someone about courses and after a quick phonecall, I was accepted to do Photography.
I'm also making a very important phone call on Monday to make my life even better.
So, today after I've finished work I have my first lesson. I am 5 weeks late into the course so I have alot of catching up to do but I don't mind because I'm so happy to be finally doing something that makes me happy and makes my dreams come true.
I wanted to thank my friends and my husband for all the support they have given me the past couple of days and I can safely say I wouldnt have gone for it if it wasn't for you guys!
Please visit my friend Jade's Blog to see some of her inspirational posts and pictures!

Only a short one today as Im going to be late for work if I don't go now.
Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment