Friday, March 25, 2011

Likes and Dislikes

My friend Tasha has done one of these about her pregnancy so I thought I would like to write all my likes and dislikes about being pregnant!

Likes
  • Having a big bump that looks cute
  • My boobs getting bigger haha!
  • Feeling baby move inside my tummy
  • Feeling pretty and comfortable in my own skin
  • Talking/singing and reading to my baby
  • Seeing Rob's face light up when he touches the bump
Dislikes
  • Stretch marks covering my belly
  • Not being able to eat peanuts or runny eggs or pate
  • Being uncomfortable when trying to sleep
  • Having to go to the loo more often, including in the middle of the night when Im trying to sleep
  • Tiredness
Im sure there are more things but I can't think right now what they are. I do love being pregnant and I love that I'm going to have a beautiful baby in 20 weeks and I'm sure I'm not the only mum to be that is scared of what the next few months will bring in fact what the next 18 years will bring!

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment