Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weddings and hair cuts.

So last weekend I went to my dear friend's Tom and Belinda's wedding.
It was a fabulous day and the day before I had decided to get my hair all cut off and restyled. I havent had my hair cut by a hairdresser since I was about 15 and the only style I had was long so I thought 'Lets go for something completely different'.
There are two reasons I decided on short: a) I'm pregnant and shorter hair is so much more manageable especially when I'm suffering from morning sickness. b) I wanted an actual style because my hair was so boring before and just sort of hung there.
So here are a few pics of me and my lovely husband with our new hairstyles at the wedding.




This is also the first 'outfit post' I have ever done so here goes:
Earrings: Peacocks
Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment